Covid Policy 2023 - Peoples Saftey First
Before every visit
- Prior to every onsite visit, our engineers will take and log their temperature.
- Before entering premises hands are cleaned with hand sanitiser.
- We take Covid-19 tests every two days and log our results with the NHS.
- Our mobile phones are also enabled with the NHS Track and Trace App.
- Please leave a window open in the room containing your computer for 1 hour before our visit - please ONLY do this if the weather is suitable
During on-site visits
- Before entering a premises we will confirm that no one in the house has suffered any Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days.
- We will wear a mask at all times, these are replaced for every visit.
- We will keep a 2m distance from all members of the household and respectfully request customers do the same whenever possible.
- Hand sanitiser will be used throughout the duration of the visit.
Alternative Support Options
Not all issues require an on-site visit, we are often able to provide remote support or collection and drop-off of computer equipment.
If you are not confident disconnecting your computer, we are able to assist with this.